Sunday, March 9, 2014

Leisure

Three recreational activities I will be doing this week are hikes and bowling. I am really excited for the two hikes this week. I do not know exactly when I will be doing them, but I know they will be during this week. One of the hikes will be with most of the LLC-my girls, plus Austin and Connor. We will be going to Lucky Peak and walk the entire four miles to the top. Last week when we went to Lucky Peak we only made it to the half way point, and are determined to reach the top. Another hike I will be doing is with Annaliese at Table Rock. We are going to run to table rock then walking to the side of the hill, and sprinting the vertical side of the hill. A more leisure activity I will be doing this weekend is bowling with most of the LLC girls. We are celebrating Kelsey and Annie's 19th birthday at the bowling ally. This will be a very exciting and active week.

No comments:

Post a Comment