Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Adaptive Recreation


Sophie Shearer

      For my research paper on adaptive recreation I chose to write about adaptive skiing. My paper will look something like this.

      Intro:
   In the introduction I will introduce my audience to adaptive recreation and introduce the topic of adaptive skiing. I will try to get them interested in learning more about it.

      Body 1:
   In this first body paragraph I will talk about the background of adaptive recreation.

      Body 2:
   In this section I will explain the history of adaptive skiing, I will discuss when it came about, who first invented it, and its level of popularity.

      Body 3:
   In this section I will discuss the equipment needed and how the sport is preformed. 

      Body 4:
    In this section I will talk all about the participants of the sport and what adaptive skiing means to them.  

      Conclusion:
    In this last section I will end my paper with a brief summary and give the audience a few last points to think about in regards to adaptive recreation.

UsefulLink:http://www.adaptivesportsfoundation.org/programs/winter-programs/skiing/

No comments:

Post a Comment