Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Exercise to cope with stress!

Pretty much everything I do in my daily life has some sort of stress associated with it. Different levels of stress vary from a final exam to what I'm going to text someone back. The ways I deal with the stress that comes my way is by listening to music, sleeping, going on a spontaneous run (for more major stresses), or go hang out with friends and get my mind off of things. Some goals that I have been looking to set for awhile is setting a regular routine of working out. I a already physically fit, but as we all know, there is no limit to the amount of fitness a person can have. Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays after my 7:30am math class would be the best time to go to the gym or on a run. That way I can workout in the morning and sort of wake myself up for the rest of the day. Some other times of day I could incorporate physical activity are right when I wake up and right before I go to bed. My goal is to do a certain amount of pushups and sit-ups before I can be a couch potato and go to bed. Go broncos.

No comments:

Post a Comment