Friday, January 24, 2014

How I Relieve Stress + Physical Goals

When I find myself starting to become stressed, I have a few different tactics to relieving it! Music is a huge stress relief for me, but who could disagree? Music is awesome. Yoga helps me to relax, as well as drinking tea in the morning and/or at night. In the summer time I love to jog or bike outside, which I prefer that rather than being cooped up in the rec center. My favorite thing to do in the rec center would have to be rock-climbing, which refreshes me afterwards. Follow up with some time spent in the sauna, and I am completely relieved of stress! My goals for physical activity would be to wake up early and workout. I always set my alarm for 6 a.m., yet I snooze it and go back to sleep. My bed is just so damn comfortable. If I can’t seem to find the morning energy, I think I’ll start by waking up and meditating before I start my day. It will be a good way to clear my head, and have extra space in my mind to complete assignments. I want to try and run at night as much as possible, and maybe take a few classes offered at the rec. I only have one class on Mondays and Wednesdays, so I will be able to commit to a workout on those days. No matter what happens, I know I can’t give up. It’s just a matter of being persistent, determined, and taking one day at a time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment