Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stress and Exersise

When looking at the ways I deal with stress, I feel like I have a few solutions. Being a typical lazy college student I turn to sleep and eating. When I am feeling top notch, I like to turn to yoga and running. When it comes to goals, I really should work out more, as well as find more productive ways to funnel all my energy. Sometimes I feel like my spazzyness gets too bottled up, almost like a bottle of soda that has been manhandled. Oh wait, I do get manhandle by all of you. Anyway... When it comes to the time of day a person should work out, I honestly don't think it really matters. Maybe for guys because they have more testosterone in the morning, but as for us ladies, I just think as long as we work out then we are golden. I hope that since we are back at school, I will start working out more in the evening since that is when I have the most free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment