Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Brotien

Bro, This article is saying that I can't eat more than 35% of my daily caloric intake as protein? But bro, how will I be able to do 20 sets of 100 curls at the gym every day  if my diet doesn't consist of nothing but whey protein? If curls are for the girls then if I don't curl then guess what bro, the girls gonna be leaving my 32" biceps for that dudes 40" biceps, BBBBBRRRRRROOOOOOOo that just can't happen. Next thing your going to tell me is that I have to squat, HA, I'll be laughing for days after that day. Well times getting late and I have to go eat my 50 supplements to make sure these two guns don't rust, see you in the gym bro.

Sincerely,
Curl Bro






(Seriously though I think that this article is good for people who want to consistently stay in shape, but for people who want to add muscle they need to injest more protein than is needed because they are breaking down the muscles by going to the gym. You daily protein intake also depends on your metabolism and if you want to bulk, cut, or just remain in the same shape you are.)

1 comment: