Sunday, February 23, 2014

HIIT Training

After reading this article I felt like HIIT would be a great workout to try out. I love trying different types of workouts and knowing the benefits my body can gain from those workouts. I have done previous interval training for competitive soccer and track and I absolutely loved it. To be pushed to your limit and feel completely exhausted and sore for a week is one of my favorite parts of working out-the perks of having a mom who use to be a personal trainer. HIIT seems like a nice change of pace from the workout plan I am doing right now. I like that HIIT focuses on cutting or bulking the body, as well loosing fat. The body type I work for when working out is cut and lean, and I believe HIIT would be a great workout to progress my body even further. The article does a great job of providing examples of how many calories people should be consuming and what workouts to do to start of this workout. I could definitely see myself trying this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment