Monday, February 3, 2014

Junk food days

Being very lucky to have been born with a fast working metabolism, I don't have very many "bad days" when it comes to eating. I can usually eat whatever, and still feel okay. One of my favorite snacks that Kelli and I share is Nutella and popcorn, which we eat every once in awhile. Also, being a dietetics and nutrition major, I try to be aware of what I am eating as well how much. The only time I do feel icky is when I over eat, or when I eat something too fast. What I do to make myself feel better is drink plenty of water, and try to take on lighter and more nutritious meals or snacks.  Another thing that is very helpful is doing some yoga. It stretches my belly out and makes me feel all around better mentally and physically. After I have digested a little bit, doing some more heavy exersise such as running or lifting also makes me feel way better. There are many ways to help your mind and your body feel better after a day of eating shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment