Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Eating Healthy

All through high school I was constantly active.  My life evolved around sports and school.  Up to this point I have never really paid attention to what I ate.  Most of the time I ate healthy because my body felt like eating healthy; fruits, vegetables, meat and breads.  I tried to make sure I had one of each when I packed my lunch.  When I was not eating at tournaments or meets I did not pay too much attention to what I ate.  Since I was so active in high school, most of the calorie intake I had did not effect me too much.  Now that I am in college I do not have the constant forced activity such as practice; exercise must come from actually wanting to exercise on my own.  A balance between healthy food choices and exercise is the key for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment