Monday, February 3, 2014

Reseting after a bad day of eating

I have been raised in a holistic family and have found out that I am gluten intolerant as well as allergic to dairy products. With this lifestyle, "bad days" are a rarity for me. However there are some days I do crave a donut-my biggest weakness. When I do cheat I do not just feel like absolute crap, my body completely shuts down and I either get really sick or rash out everywhere or even both. This forces myself to stay away from junk food and focus on foods that make my body feel like a temple. Whole Foods is savior-allowing me to eat how I did back home. For me eating healthy is not enough. I need to work out regularly. I do not work out to get "skinny," I work out because I have a body type I like to maintain. I am a happier less stressed person when I eat healthy and work out on a regular basis. Living a holistic lifestyle keeps me balanced and energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment