Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Children in competition

I think children should compete at an early age in sports. It teaches them many things in everyday life and will help them with their future. Life is almost like a sport your always competing with people and trying to do your best in whatever you do. I thinks sports help motivate children to be the best they can be. Children who get into sports at an early age and get serious about their sport most of the time end up a lot better at it then most. I totally support kids who dedicate themselves to that and want to go far in a sport. That is great I think. If children want to get good and be at a certain level when they are older they must start at an early age if they want to reach that goal.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you Mitko. Exposing kids to competition when they're young teaches them hard work, will power, and passion. Competition helps kids become prepared for the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you said. I think that, by playing sports, kids learn that you don't always win but you just have to get back out there and keep working until you do. Skills like this can help them succeed in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that kids get better at sports when they start at a early age. I hope my children are motivated to start competing at a young age to be the best they can at something.

    ReplyDelete